West Roxbury Dentist For the Whole Family
Are you in search of a West Roxbury dentist who can provide your entire family with comprehensive dental care? Rely on the dental team at West Roxbury Dental Arts on Centre Street for general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry. Our modern facility is equipped with the latest dental technology and we make it a priority to maintain a pleasant environment to help our patients relax and feel comfortable at the dentist.
Your oral health care needs change from age to age. Eating choices, brushing and flossing habits, and genetics play a role in the health of your teeth.
Our West Roxbury Dentist Welcomes Patients of All Ages, Including:
- Children: We consider it a privilege to care for children at our dental office. Positive early visits to the dentist set the stage for a lifetime of good oral health. We provide kids with dental cleanings and exams, apply sealants, and evaluate the development of their jaw and tooth alignment, recommending orthodontic treatment when needed.
- Adults: We implore busy adults to make time for dental cleanings and exams twice a year. Preventive dentistry maintains your natural teeth and, should you have any developing problems, these visits allow your West Roxbury dentist to identify and address them before they have a chance to grow. Cosmetic dentistry treatments makeover your smile and improve your self-esteem while restorative dentistry corrects any dental problems you may be experiencing.
- Seniors: The longer you live, the harder your teeth work. You may find yourself suffering with deteriorating enamel, gum disease, tooth loss, stains, and more. Dental restorations correct any pain, discomfort, or other oral health problems you’re experiencing. Rebuilding your smile is not only healthy, it makes you look and feel younger.
Dental Care Offered by West Roxbury Dentist
At West Roxbury Dental Arts, we use the latest technology, including digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, and ZOOM! teeth whitening. Our comprehensive menu of dental services include:
- General Dentistry: Routine preventive dental care includes dental exams, teeth cleanings, x-rays, sealants, and fluoride treatments to prevent decay and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Make your healthy smile whiter, brighter, straight, and flawless with cosmetic dentistry treatments like porcelain veneers, bonding, white fillings, and professional teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry: Restore a broken-down, damaged, or unhealthy smile with restorative dentistry treatments like root canal therapy, dental implants, dental bridges, porcelain crowns, tooth-colored fillings, gum grafting, and dentures.
- Periodontics: Our West Roxbury periodontist specializes in the treatment and prevention of gum disease, also known as periodontal disease. When the tissues surrounding and supporting the teeth become infected and are left untreated, tooth loss is imminent. Gum disease therapy cleans the gums, restores your oral health, and prepares your mouth for any needed restorative dentistry.
Our entire dental team is dedicated to helping you make informed decisions about your oral health and giving you the personalized care you deserve.
Location of West Roxbury Dentist in Boston
The West Roxbury neighborhood in Boston is a place where families, couples, and singles choose to live, work, and play. Known to the locals as Westie, West Roxbury is in the southwest corner of Boston, near the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University and Franklin Park Zoo. West Roxbury is bordered by Hyde Park to the southeast and Roslindale to the northeast.
West Roxbury Dental Arts is located at the following address and has off-street parking:
1811 Centre Street
West Roxbury, MA 02132
We are open six days a week and offer convenient weekend hours:
- Monday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday – by appointment
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact West Roxbury Dental Arts to schedule your dental cleaning or consultation. We look forward to welcoming you into our dental family.